Saturday, 9 March 2013

Passion for ProMarkers

I stumbled accross a challenge blog this morning called Passion for ProMarkers, their theme this week is One for the ladies.

I made this card for my Mum for Mother's Day:-

 
 
I love this Tilda stamp from Magnolia she is sooooo cute.  I have coloured her in using ProMarkers and have added Stickles to her shoes and the roses.  The papers are DCWV The Linen Closet Matstack.  The lace is vintage from my Grandma's (RIP) sewing box.  The flowers are Prima and the pearls and gems are from eBay.  The corners are Quickutz.

Many thanks for visiting,

Love Emma
x

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh what a sweet little card Emma! Your Mum must have been thrilled! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, fab card. x

Anonymous said...

Wow, fab card. x

Julie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Emma! Beautiful colouring, great papers and I love her sparkly shoes! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

When someone writes аn post he/ѕhe κeеpѕ the
thought of a uѕer in his/her mind that how a usеr can be aware of
it. Sο that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

Look into my webpage: candy.about.com