Tuesday, 22 January 2013

To my Husband with love...

This card is a little different to my usual style but i'm really pleased with how it turned out.  I know it's a bit early but it's for my Husband for Valentine's Day.

For the layout I took inspiration from the latest sketch from Mojo Monday and rotated it 90 degrees.  It also fits in with Crafts 4 Eternity's latest challenge with is "Punch it".


 
 
 
I used my new Die-namics Mini Royal Rose die which I love and shall be using a lot more.  The leaves are a Woodware punch.  The frames are X-cut nesting dies.  I created the sentiment on my PC and the heart stamp which I stamped, masked and stamped again is from Fancy Pants.
 
 
Thanks for visiting,
Emma x
 

2 comments:

Emma Woods said...

Oh Em that is lovely :-)

Guylaine said...

love... simply! very sweet card, simple sketch, big effect!
Thanks for playin with us at Craft For Eternity with our Punch it! Challenge