Friday, 25 January 2013

CASology & Crafts 4 Eternity

My card for today is for 2 challenges, firstly for CASology where this week's theme is 'Drink'.  As i don't have any cup/glass/bottle stamps I went for the idea of giving flowers a drink.  The other challenge I'm entering is this week's Crafts 4 Eternity challenge of Tic Tac Toe


I went for the option of Sketch, Ribbon and Flowers.  I took inspiration from Sketch #50 from Crafts 4 Eternity.


 
 
I have chosen to use a Sarah Kay stamp coloured in using ProMarkers and Stickles for the water.  The ribbon is from Ribbon Girl and the pearl heart ribbon slider is from my local craft shop.  The roses are from eBay and the leaves are a Papermania punch.  The papers are freebies from a stack that came with a craft magazine.  The sentiment stamped onto the ribbon is from PSX.

Thanks for visiting,
Em x

6 comments:

Meghan said...

Emma, this is such a sweet little stamp! You have coloured it beautifully! Great take on the cue card too! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week.

Judy1223 said...

Emma, what amazing coloring and what a sweet image! Love your interpretation of "drink," I'm sure those pretty flowers are pleased! Thanks for playing at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

What a sweet image! I love the bright cheery colours and those beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Emma Woods said...

Great image and love the pink and yellow colourway xx

Rosemary said...

what a sweet take on the cue word!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x