Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Lattice window card

I was so pleased that my card had been chosen as one of the judges favourites at Colour Throwdown last week :D

Just take a look at these gorgeous colours.....they are for the latest challenge at Colour Throwdown.
It was a good excuse to go to the craft shop and buy some more ProMarkers!!  :)  I'm also joining in with the latest challenge from I Love ProMarkers which this week is 'Anything goes'.




Here is my card:

 
And the inside:


I bought the lattice window card blanks from eBay many years ago and suddenly remembered I had some left.  I have used Morsels tiny flower and leaf stamps from Sugar Loaf Products.  I used my Promarkers to ink them up.  I placed 4mm self adhesive flat backed pearls in the centre of each of the plum coloured flowers.  On the inside, Tilda from Magnolia is coloured in using Promarkers and Stickles on her wings, then cut out and glued in place.  The sentiment is by Docrafts and again I used a Promarker to ink it up.

Thanks for visiting,
Emma x

7 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

So sweet and pretty, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorraine said...

Great card and a smashing design. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Emma Woods said...

Another great card Emma xx

Miss S Cragg said...

These are great! Think you and Evie can create a Jacquot parrot for my St Lucia display board rather than me haha! Some really nice cards!

Broni said...

What a sweet card! I love that window! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image and you have used the colors beautifully!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!