Sunday, 20 January 2013

CASology

Hi all,

I came across another challenge blog that I liked the look of.......... CASology.

This weeks challenge was to use Blue so here is my creation. 

 
Apologies for the poor quality photo's, I really struggled to pick up the colours of the pearlescent paper.

I've coloured Edwin in with ProMarkers and used stickles on his wings.  I've used Xcut die cuts, buttons and diamantes from ebay, car punch,  and for the first time ever I've used a sewing machine as I love this look on other people's creations.  I still need some practice but am very greatful to my friend Lisa for lending me her machine to have a play with.

Thanks for visting,
Emma x

7 comments:

Emma Woods said...

Beautiful card Emma and your photography clearly shows how stunning it is I always think pearlescent card is a lovely effect on any card and your sewing and embellishment choices make this a card your godson can treasure.

Emx

Meghan said...

Love the shimmery background! Great image too! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Emma, I love this lttle guy and his shimmery wings! A great blue card...thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

KayM said...

Darling card! Your coloring is amazing and the card is so sweet!

Ardyth said...

This is adorable and I'm sure your godson (or at least his parents, since he's so young!) will love it! I'm really glad you like the look of us and I hope you'll play along again! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Greta said...

What a sweet card with wonderful details!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby