Sunday, 7 August 2011

Box Room Crafter is back!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying the weekend, I was able to go to my local church today with hubby and the kids for the first time in a month (still recovering from surgery).  It was such a lovely all age worship service and my daughter Evie did an amazing job reading from the Bible, I'm so proud of her :)

So here is my card and it is for the Cutie Sunday challenge which this week is 'Flower Power', the papers I have used are all from Nitwits, if you haven't paid them a visit yet then you must as they are to die for!! 

The stamp is Tilda with watering can which I got from Sir Stamp a lot, I have coloured her using my Pro Markers which are my new best friend!

I bought the flourishes and flat back pearls from ebay and I coloured them in with Pro Markers to match the rest of the card.  The flowers are Prima Flowers finished off with gem stone brads.  The photo corners are a Quickuts die that I managed to find on ebay.  Last but by no means least the lovely circle sentiment is from Lili of the valley.  The photo isnt the best i'm affraid!

I'm off to blog hop now, enjoy the rest of your day,

Em
x

2 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Welcome back to blogland Emma, lovely to see you again :) and with an adorable card too :) x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at Cutie Sunday….

Hugs
Bella