Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Thank you Mr Postie......

........for delivering my new Sarah Kay stamp which is Elodie in her garden, which I bought from The Glitter Pot.  I'm entering my card into today's challenge over at Stampavie & more and the theme is 'Girlie', I think we'd probably all agree that we enjoy making girlie cards the most!

I've coloured Elodie using Pro Markers with a little glitter glue used on the water.  I don't have a die cutting machine yet so I've cut the ovals out myself.  The sentiment is from Lili of the valley, the background paper is from a freebie pack by Kate Knight that came with the September issue of Card Making & Papercraft.  The pink and white star paper is from Back to Basics by Dovecraft.

A very dear friend of mine is hosting a coffee morning and has kindly asked me to display my cards so this one has been added to the display collection.

Just to let you fellow bloggers know, i have disabled the word verification on my blog :)


Thanks for stopping by,
Em x

No comments: