Thursday, 11 August 2011

Peaches & Cream

Good evening everyone.  My card for today has been entered in for 2 challenges, firstly over at the Lili of the valley challenge blog where the theme is 'Roses'..........Which actually is a cock up by me as it was actually last week's challenge DOH!!!!!.  I've also entered the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is 'Clean & Simple'.

The image I have used is by Lili of the valley and came as a Colour & Cut stack freebie from Papercraft & Inspirations magazine.  I have used my Pro Markers to colour her in and glued on some tiny satin roses that I have had for many years and never used.  The sentiment is also Lili of the valley.  I have used Tangerine colourbox fluid chalk to give an edge to everything. The card is just plain peach from my stash.  I love the square doily that I bought from The Doily Dealer.



Thanks for looking, I'm off for my tea and will come back to blog hop later,
Enjoy your evening,

Em x

6 comments:

Miss StampAlot said...

Hi =) Just saw you over at Bevs ! Popped in to say hello, and WOW !!! Stunning cards you make.. You`re colouring is...... PERFECT !


Hugs Marielle aka Miss StampAlot

Bev said...

Ah this is so sweet Em, the colours are gorgeous x

Bernice said...

Saw your comment on Bevs blog and as I have just recently started a blog myself I thought I'd pay a visit! Love your card - the peach colour scheme suits the cute little image so well. Was wondering how you put links in your post to LOTV etc - I haven't worked out how to do this yet!

Hazel said...

Em - a really pretty card - love that LOTV image and I love the colours you have used.

Don't worry - I have made a couple of cards now for the previous week's challenge - doh!

I am new to blogging (a whole month and a bit now), and I am now following you so I look forward to seeing your next creation.

Take care.

Hazel x

Emma Woods said...

Well Em, you have more followers than this newbie, your peaches and cream card is fantastic, I very nearly did the same thing for the Roses challenge although with the extended deadline to 31st August I am planning on entering the current one xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby