Friday, 12 August 2011

Just Magnolia and hAnglar sTanglar

Hi everyone,

My card for today is for the Just Magnolia and hAnglar sTanglar challenge blog, this week's challenge is 'Holiday Fun'.  I'm also entering the Cupcake Craft Challenge and the theme is 'Stitching' and the Stamping Scrapping challenge which is 'Summer'.

I chose to use Tilda the Mermaid....... my thinking was mermaid-sea-seaside-holiday, I have stamped her using Memento Ink in Black Tuxedo available from Stamping Scrapping.  Again I have used my Pro Markers to colour her in (could do with treating myself to Flex Markers......must sell some cards!) I added some glitter glue to Tilda's tail as I thought she deserved a little sparkle!

The papers are from Dovecraft and Sizzix, the flowers are Magnolia, Prima and I got the shiny one in a mixed bag from ebay.  The sentiment is from a Pixie Affirmations set by PSX.



Thanks for stopping by,
Em x

7 comments:

Brodders said...

So cute Em :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck. Jane x

Emma Woods said...

Stunning Emma I dont know where you find the time to enter all the challenges, I desperately want to do more but working full time and sometimes 10 hour days makes it difficult! Good luck with this entry.

ps. Flex Markers are fantastic love mine, definately worth selling some cards for them

Violets Corner said...

This is gorgeous Emma, love the glitter.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Hugs
Maarit

Sue said...

Hi Emma, Love your card! Especially the mermaid's tail - looks really good! Gorgeous papers!
Have a good weekend!
Sue xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card and such a fab design! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Vivi Casale said...

adorable card and perfect for the summer theme!
Thanks for playing over at SSCC.

don`t forget to be elegible for the prize you need to mention on your post one item you used on your card that is sold at Stamping Scrapping dot com store.
xxx
Vivi

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!